Hosting a class, course or event and need certifcates? Well, say no more. Our custom certifcates of completion will make the end of any class or course special. Designed to your liking, your certifcates will definitely be a highlight at your event/class.
*PLEASE NOTE: Prints are not available for our certificates. You will recieve the PNG and PDF file to take to get printed locally.
- If you are stuck on specific colors for your souvenir, you can use THIS site to assist you. If site is used, please provide us with the (6) digit color HEX code(s) you have chosen.
- If you would like a specific font used for your souvenir, you can use THIS site to assist you. If site is used, please provide us with the specific font name(s) you have chosen.
If you have a logo already and/or any high quality images that you would like us to place on your souvenir, please submit the PNG (transparent file) of the logo and the photos to us along with a screenshot of your Starbucks barcode: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order Number + First & Last Name
If a visitor does not have a logo already or does not add one to their order to be placed on their items, their business/brand name will be typed out in regular plain text and added to their souvenir.
- PNG (8.5 x 11")
- PDF (8.5 x 11")
COURSE CERTIFICATE (DESIGN ONLY)
- 7 - 12 business days.
Revision time is not included. All revisions require an additional 3 - 5 business days.
- 3 - 5 business days (+$100.00)
Please note that the design turnaround time may increase or decrease depending on busy or slow peak times & seasons.
- Visitors are provided 1 Course Certificate concept that we develop for them to preview.
- Our custom certificate development includes three (3) complimentary round of revisions to request minor changes such as color, placement, and font change. Any extra rounds that are needed after the first three are available for an extra $10 each.
- If a visitor would like to make changes to the overall design because he/she does not like anything about the original concept, then he/she must pay a $55 fee for a completely new design.