Looking for something fun to engage your online audience and followers with? Our Digital Bingo Board is perfect for engagement! Built like traditional Bingo but with your own twist! Visitors are able to pick and choose what they want in each bingo box, the rules and the prizes.
- Each bingo board will automatically come with a "Follow @Boardwalkgfx" box, a "Follow @YourIgHandle" box and a "Free Space" box as well. Each visitor will be provided a standard set of Bingo Rules, unless they'd like to create their own.
- Boardwalk Graphics will not come up with any box categories or prizes. It is the visitor's responsibility to provide us with 22 box categories and the prizes as well.
Our digital Bingo Boards are for social media platforms, however, they can be printed once the client receives the final files. *We do not print Bingo Boards out under any circustance.
- If you are stuck on specific colors for your souvenir, you can use THIS site to assist you. If site is used, please provide us with the (6) digit color HEX code(s) you have chosen.
- If you would like a specific font used for your souvenir, you can use THIS site to assist you. If site is used, please provide us with the specific font name(s) you have chosen.
PNG (1080 x 1080 | Size shown: 864 x 1008)
PDF (1080 x 1080 | Size shown: 864 x 1008)
DIGITAL BINGO BOARD
- 7 - 12 business days.
All revisions require an additional 3 - 5 business days.
- 3 - 5 business days (+$100.00)
Please note that the design turnaround time may increase or decrease depending on busy or slow peak times & seasons.
- Clients are provided 3 Bingo Board concepts that we develop for them to preview. (Bingo Board Sheet, Rules Sheet, Prize Sheet)
- Our custom Bingo Board developments includes three (3) complimentary round of revisions to request minor changes such as color, placement, and font change. Any extra rounds that are needed after the first three are available for an extra $10 each.
- If a visitor would like to make changes to the overall design because he/she does not like anything about the original concept, then he/she must pay a $55 fee for a completely new design.