A submark/icon logo is a logo variation that is smaller in size when compared to an image based or text based logo. It is a logo that pulls elements from a primary (main) logo most of the time and is used as your display/favicon on social media platforms. Submarks can also be used as a watermark stamp on personal images/work and other designs as well.
- If you are stuck on specific colors for your souvenir, you can use THIS site to assist you. If site is used, please provide us with the (6) digit color HEX code(s) you have chosen.
- If you would like a specific font used for your souvenir, you can use THIS site to assist you. If site is used, please provide us with the specific font name(s) you have chosen.
SUBMARK/ICON LOGO (DISPLAY PIC)
- 7 - 12 business days.
Revision time is not included. All revisions require an additional 3 - 5 business days.
- 3 - 5 business days (+$100.00)
Please note that the design turnaround time may increase or decrease depending on busy or slow peak times & seasons.
- Visitors are provided 3 logo concepts that we develop for them to choose from.
- Our custom logo developments include three (3) complimentary round of revisions to request minor changes such as color, placement, and font change. Any extra rounds that are needed after the first three are available for an extra $10 each.
- If a visitor would like to make changes to the overall design because he/she does not like anything about the original concept, then he/she must pay a $55 fee for a completely new design.